IT Systems Management
We take care of the centralized management of your information technology assets, encompassing many different tasks required to monitor and manage IT systems, and resolve IT problems. We help business owners address many requirements including (but not limited to) the following:
- Monitoring and management of network, server, storage, printers and client devices (desktop, laptop and mobile devices), including notification of impending or actual failures, capacity issues and other systems and network events.
- Hardware asset inventory and configuration management, including firmware, operating systems and related license management.
- Application software usage and management.
- Software asset inventory, versioning and patching, and license management.
- Security management, including anti-virus and malware management tools, including virus definition updates.
- Automated backup and restore, to backup up systems data in a central data repository.
- Service desk problem management, which provides an automated process to generate and track trouble tickets and resolve problems.